Demolition of Refractory Linings to Industrial Process Units is carried out using the latest advanced technology in robotic demolition equipment from Husqvarna the DXR 140 and the DXR 310. These robotic controlled machines are specifically designed to work in confined spaces and may be used for many types of demolition activities as follows:
- Breakout of Castable & Brickwork to Rotary Cement Kilns
- De slagging & breaking out Refractories to Metal Ladles when its still hot
- Break Out of Tap Holes under hot working conditions
- Break Out of Industrial Processing Furnaces mainly Aluminium Melting & Holding Furnaces & Arc Furnaces
- Specialised Controlled demolition of Chimney stacks on specifically designed working platforms
These machines minimise the risk of injuries to workers working in confined spaces by replacing a large demolition crew to one machine & operator which is remotely operated at a safe distance from the machine and breaking areas.